Application Forms and Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions document provided before completing your application form.
All documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format. These require a free reader, which can be downloaded from Adobe.
- Cash ISA Application Form
- Cash ISA Transfer Form & Transfer Authority
- Stocks & Shares to Cash ISA Transfer Form & Transfer Authority
- Terms and Conditions
- Eligible Deposits under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Annual ISA Allowance
How to apply
- Download the Application Form and Terms & Conditions.
- Print and complete the Application form, remembering to sign and date it.
- If you are transferring an ISA to Hodge Bank, please complete the Cash ISA Transfer Form which includes a Transfer Authority Form.
- The Bank will undertake searches as necessary to establish your identity. If we are unable to positively establish your identity from these searches, we will ask you to provide further proof of your identity and permanent address together with any further information we may require.
- Complete your cheque made payable to ‘Hodge Bank’ and one or more of the individuals named as account holders drawn on a UK account in your name. Cheques payable to joint parties may not be paid into an account held in a single name.
- Send your completed Application Form, and cheque to:
One Central Square,